Rules of Play
Our rules of play are strictly monitored to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all.
- Children on the equipment must wear socks at all times
- Children cannot wear footwear on the equipment
- Adults are not permitted on the equipment
- Slide down the slippery dips one at a time and feet first
- Climbing Up the slides is not allowed
- No summersaults on the inflatable’s
- No sharp objects, toys or any other articles to be used or worn on or around the play equipment
- No running within the Centre
- No chewing gum
- Climbing on the outside of Maze is not allowed
- Food or drink must not be taken into the play equipment
- No form of bullying, unsociable or rough behaviour will be tolerated by either children or adults. Anyone causing such behaviour will be asked to leave after one warning.
- If asked to leave at the discretion of management no refund will be given.
- It is also unacceptable to cause damage to the play frame structure or facilities. Anyone doing so will be expected to pay for the repair.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
All parents/guardians acknowledge that this is not a supervised play centre and accept full responsibility for the supervision of children in their care at all times. Parents/guardians must also agree that: (a) they enter the Centre at their own risk; (b) they have read the operating rules and will adhere to them; (c) they have read and accept responsibility for the carrying out of the safety rules and regulations; (d) they indemnify and hold the Centre harmless against all claims, actions, suits, demands, costs, expenses, including all legal costs and expenses in any way arising out of the use of the Centre’s equipment caused by their own negligence or that of a child in their care, or by negligence of any other person whatsoever or arising out of the condition of the equipment or the use to which it is put; (e) the Centre will not be held responsible for any accidents and is not liable to them or a child in their care, whether for breach of contract, contractual duty or negligence, for any loss or damage that they, or a child in their care may directly or indirectly sustain or suffer arising from defects in or miscalculations, breakdown or failure of performance of the equipment, and hereby release the Centre from all claims and demands in respect thereof.